Problem Solving For World Companies In The International Market Place
* For firms that have not yet entered the international market, but are considering doing so.
* For companies with established export activities interested in independent analyses of their operations.
* For companies experiencing problems with overseas partners, join ventures or licensees.
* For individuals or firms requiring confidential market investigations.
* For independent analysis of competition, distributors, dealers and corporate strategies in overseas markets.
* For overseas companies interested in entering the U.S. market place.
* For special pricing and procurement of consumer and industrial goods and services.